Manual repository

teletech

There is ! It is a sub section ' MV Chatter' but I don't think many people have spotted it judging by the number of views that posts seem to get and there are a number of posts that are nothing to do with manuals but should be in the main MV chatter bit. I wonder if the moderators could make the manuals into a section of their own and clean out any non manual content ?

David

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Herbert said:

There is ! It is a sub section ' MV Chatter' but I don't think many people have spotted it judging by the number of views that posts seem to get and there are a number of posts that are nothing to do with manuals but should be in the main MV chatter bit. I wonder if the moderators could make the manuals into a section of their own and clean out any non manual content ?

David

Good idea !   Make it a bit more prominent.  It would have to be "policed" to avoid abuse but no doubt much will end up on Facebook.  Maybe watermark HMVF on files if pos. 🙄

11 hours ago, David Herbert said:

David

I would never have looked in MV Chatter for manuals... I suspect am not alone in that. I assumed MV Chatter was the group bar.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mk3iain said:

Good idea !   Make it a bit more prominent.  It would have to be "policed" to avoid abuse but no doubt much will end up on Facebook.  Maybe watermark HMVF on files if pos. 🙄

Perhaps just a bit about having to have been a member for a month or two before access or something would serve?