FerretSpares.com - Parts and Services for the Daimler Ferret

mac_xpert

Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves as a new parts supplier for the Daimler Ferret and other vehicles that share parts, like the Humber Pig and 1 Ton etc.

On our website https://www.ferretspares.com we offer Spare parts for Daimler Ferret Scout Cars. We can provide New Old Stock Spares, Refurbishment, Re-manufacture and Exchange of your vehicles existing parts. We are also able to offer modernised parts for improved usability and reliability. 

FerretSpares.com, is run by husband and wife team Matthew and Clare Jones. Our company - MCJ Parts and Services aims to provide a sustainable stock of spares for Daimler Ferrets by working with owners to exchange and re-manufacture parts. We have an extensive range of spares including many hard to find items and are also happy to help source items outside our stock. From gearbox rebuilds to the smallest washer, we can help. Simply contact us with your requirements through our website. Please browse our site to get a better idea of who we are and what we do!

Thanks all!

Matthew. 

Edited by mac_xpert
Fixed link

you need to edit your link because when I click it I get this 

However, when I remove the word parts I can get to your website. Shame you have opted for mystery pricing (ie price on application) on some items, yet have visible fixed prices on others.

(BTW reproduce / reproduction is one word, there is no hyphen in it)

ferret.jpg

Edited by john fox

Sorry to hear you can’t access the link Phill. The link does work for me, so I’m not sure what the issue is. If you need anything for a Daimler Ferret or want some help getting to our website, you can call me on 07729 837 443. Best Wishes, Matt.