Wheatcroft Interview- good news!

Rick W

Good news on the interview questions for Kevin Wheatcroft, he has very kindly answered all questions that some of you posed, as well as some of mine. Have forwarded the responses to Snapper, so if there is any delay in seeing the answers then please blame him! ;-)

The answers do make for interesting reading though!

Thank you Mr Wheatcroft!

That was a great interview , lots of hope for the future of opening the collection at somepoint :computerterror: Since I m here and know only what has been posted about the Wheatcroft Collection , thru the picture's and the Gentleman who's recently joined who's a researcher for the org.

What's Mr. Wheatcroft's age , if Im being Impolite I m sorry , I have not seen any photo's of Him so have no idea of his age.

He has a number of people working on the collection and taking care of the operation , I m sure he must have quite a fortune to afford it all , or is it a group of people ? In what business or other did he make his money ?

Lets just say my parents are more familiar with his father, Tom Wheatcroft.

Tom Wheatcroft owns Donnington Park racing circuit, has what is probably the worlds largest collection of Grand Prix/ Formula 1 cars, and is very well known in the constructiion industry! He started from very humble beginnings and I believe has an interesting autobiography.