Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IF you have to reregister this in the UK. & DVLA refuse to accept the French Rego Documents'.

The MVT & Also IMPS have verification Officers. & for a small fee will provide an official statement letter. That would help with a UK registration.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...