I need something from you all

Mark

Question

NOW LEE

Do not go moving this to the wanted part of the forum :-D it's not that type of post!!!!

Right you lot I need something called ENTHUSIASM from you, I have come to an empath, :oops: impasse a crossroads in my jeep restoration, I have this "cannot be bothered to finish it" attitude which has been with me all summer.

The jeep is in the position of chassis is rolling, engine is rebuilt and in but not finished, and now I am stuck, not in the sense of not what to do but no ENTHUSIAM for carrying on and doing it.

Anyone help, any agony aunts out there with some rousing pep talk, or does someone want to come round and slap my face :whistle:

HELP PLEASE :dunno:

Well thanks to you lot I have been able to spend 6 hours on the jeep today and nearly got the engine finished, a couple of oil pipes to make up and that is done. I plan to do more tomorrow (sunday) and then it is save up time and a visit to Tony Sudds for more bits.

So a big thank you :-D

If it's p*ssing you off my advice would be to have a break for a while, there is nothing worse than working on a motor with the 'ump.

VERY GOOD piece of advice, this....................... :roll:

been there, done that,..................spent the next hour looking for the spanner :whistle: