morris 15 cwt. engine advise needed.

john wheatley (R.I.P.)

Not such a daft idea if we are all there a working weekend. Some of us do have problems collaring help the usual reaction to anyone free I get is screams and mass transit into the sunset. :dunno:

:-) well, even if we couldn't help, etc, we can stand around drinking tea, comiserating, and passing spanners/plasters/bacon buttys, etc. ;-)

True, the usual faces in the usual places doing the usual things. Spanners sockets hammer and Kettle. (I've also been hearing some breakaway groups are drinking COFFE :shake: When working on their vehicles)

That could be our new logo -crossed open ended spanners with a tea mug hanging from each and underneath a motto in Latin which when translated reads If you can't fit it, brew up :whistle:

John.

That could be our new logo -crossed open ended spanners with a tea mug hanging from each and underneath a motto in Latin which when translated reads If you can't fit it, brew up :whistle:

John.

John have you got that idea from the REME :whistle: