WW2 History in Schools

Larry Hayward

Where was that taken, Tony ??

Looks to have been a great success, for the guys involved.

Andy

My old primary school, last visited 35 years before, at La Moye Jersey, May 2005. A little reminder for teachers, Explain to me I might not understand, Show me I might forget, Involve me and I will learn. Theres mothing like touch , hold feel, taste and smell to teach kids about things.

My old primary school, last visited 35 years before, at La Moye Jersey, May 2005. A little reminder for teachers, Explain to me I might not understand, Show me I might forget, Involve me and I will learn. Theres nothing like touch , hold feel, taste and smell to teach kids about things.

Spot on Tony,

Last year I took 400 kids around the school playing fields in my GMC, 20 at a time with two teachers sitting in the rear to keep them all seated,It was a great days event. Tomorrow there will be some veterans from the RBL attending to talk to the kids and I'm taking a huge amount of weapons a wartime memorabilia for the kids to get the feel of.

I'll post some pictures on Thursday :-)

Steve