wanted, daimler ferret

jim fl4

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, jim fl4 said:

Hi Paver007,

I am still looking for a Ferret, Saladin and Saracen, however I see your in the USA and I am in the UK.  Thanks though.

I believe that there is still a Saracen Command variant for sale in Melksham, I should see the owner tomorrow night to confirm that it  is still for sale and if so what price.

• Like 1

Thanks to Matchfuzee, didn't know Tanksalot had so many!  Just a bit pricey for a resto job, which is what I'm looking for. but thanks again for taking the time, much appreciated mate. Johnwardle, that would be at the very least an interesting lead, thank you mate for thinking on for me. Jim

Unfortunately the Saracen was sold about 6 weeks ago and is now in a museum in County Sligo, Dave, who was selling it due to health issues said it was a shame that it was going to a museum as it was running  superbly.

Edited by johnwardle
Predictive text again

11 hours ago, johnwardle said:

Unfortunately the Saracen was sold about 6 weeks ago and is now in a museum in County Sligo, Dave, who was selling it due to health issues said it was a shame that it was going to a museum as it was running  superbly.

no worries John,  thanks for chasing it up and letting us know.

Jim

• 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, jim fl4 said:

Hi Paver007,

I am still looking for a Ferret, Saladin and Saracen, however I see your in the USA and I am in the UK.  Thanks though.

I have begun a tear down on Mk2/3 but for a number of reasons am thinking of selling as is - any interest?

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:25 PM, jim fl4 said:

Hi, I'm looking for a ferret to restore.  Any condition/type, also spares wanted. Could also be interested in a Saladin or Saracen. If you think you have something private message me and I will get back to you. Thanks, Jim.

You still interested in my unfinished ferret? Pop over to Monmouth to view. Must shift.