An annoyance

gordonb

Or have I missed a setting or something? When opening a new post, if it is an established thread you are taken to the first post of the thread. I want to go to the last or most recent posts. Yes I know there is a fast forward button but cannot the default be to go to the last posts not the first?

Gordon

• Like 1

That's what I needed, thanks. My other annoyance, not confined to this forum, is why as screen resolutions improve all the time, are logos and things an sites getting bigger? You'd think they would get smaller so as to get more content on screen. You got more content on the screen in the days of Windows 3.1 than you do now.

Gordon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gordonb said:

That's what I needed, thanks. My other annoyance, not confined to this forum, is why as screen resolutions improve all the time, are logos and things an sites getting bigger? You'd think they would get smaller so as to get more content on screen. You got more content on the screen in the days of Windows 3.1 than you do now.

Gordon

I suspect it's to keep the mobile 'phone users happy?

Andy

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gordonb said:

Gordon

I don't know, I seem to have plenty of room for graphics on my desktop screen ;)

ScreenHMVF.thumb.jpg.18845d445ff5f1a7f2b74f7afb84bfe5.jpg

trevor