New purchase FV 432

Markheliops

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised why a lot of people steer away from tracked vehicles.

Post War and Peace -

As I am a law abiding chappie and I don't want to give the Police or residents the hump -

It had to be done.

00000002-1.jpg

00000007-2.jpg

00000010-1.jpg

I will be steering away from muddy puddles in future - I blame Vince when he took it for a spin. :whistle:

Your absence has been noted Grasshopper. :-D

Markheliops

Edited by Marmite!!
Tried to repair photo link.. broken

Better man than me if you can squeeze any out of the Fox.. needle bouncing the other side of E....

Oh well - never mind.

Thought it would have gone by now Lee.

Garden of England Show at the weekend - are you entering the Fox as a Mud Plant!!!

Oh well - never mind.

Thought it would have gone by now Lee.

Garden of England Show at the weekend - are you entering the Fox as a Mud Plant!!!

Picked the Land Rover & Generator trailer up yesterday, the Fox, Ferret, Saladin, Saracen & Stolly are all off to ATR Pirbright on Monday.. still plenty of armour down there including Sirhc's & Paul's Pig...

Lee,

Did they give any hints as to when I'll get mine back? Rex won't answer his mobile! :?

Chris

I saw his lowloader on the A21 this evening about 1830hrs. Was pulled in a layby with the Wellington / Lancaster cockpit on the back.

00000010-1.jpg

I will be steering away from muddy puddles in future - I blame Vince when he took it for a spin. :whistle:

Your absence has been noted Grasshopper. :-D

Markheliops

I see you have what we lovingly refer to at work as a "teletubby suit". What an attractive garment. You end up as wet on the inside (stinky man sweat) as you do on the outside! We use them when we jet wash the underside of a 4 coach train. Now THAT takes some doing. 4 coaches underneath then 8 sides....

By the way i accept no responsibilty for any mud on your vehicle. I blame my missus for any mud on your seats though (i was wearing my best new carpet slippers :whistle:).

Edited by Marmite!!
Tried to repair photo link.. broken

Do you intend on using it on the road Mark?.Have you got a H on your license?

I am one of the lucky ones with a tracked vehicle - Cat H- on my licence. Got it in the green machine.

I will be taking it on the road - 1st one is Redhill 11th-12th August.

Markheliops

You will be more than welcome at Redhill Mark, even if it is only for a day. Mike is the Military marshall, so come over an say hi to him or myself and we will funish you with tea/beer. Ou encampment will be easy enough to spot as the (mighty)Ward laFrance will be nearby. Its the one with the huge gazebo with the sofa, fire, coffee table and rug under it.There may not be as much vehicle movement as we would normally allow due to the ground being waterlogged at the moment, but this all depends on the weather during the next couple of weeks. Mike was at the site yesterday and reported that it seemed to e draining nicely after only one dry day.

Hi all fellow FV432 owners.

Can one of you chaps / chapetts kindly scribble a quick list of the POL's involved when servicing the 432.

I have not received my servicing schedule yet and don't know what lubricants I should be using. I want to make sure all levels are ok for Redhill show.

Many thanks

Markheliops