R cubed has landed

rosie

Just spoken to hubby and he got there this morning :-D already bumped into another forum member (but he cant remember who! Sorry if it was you!) As I was talking to him he suddenly went very quiet and started heavy breathing, I asked f he was ok and he said "oo oo oo ahh ahhh, its the russian truck stand" :-o (we may have the first divorce on the forum here! >:()

Anyway he says it looks like a good show.

Right, now to invite the girlies round here for some pampering, wine and chocolates. Anyone else want to join us? :evil: :evil:

Just spoken to hubby and he got there this morning :-D already bumped into another forum member (but he cant remember who! Sorry if it was you!) As I was talking to him he suddenly went very quiet and started heavy breathing, I asked f he was ok and he said "oo oo oo ahh ahhh, its the russian truck stand" :-o (we may have the first divorce on the forum here! >:()

Anyway he says it looks like a good show.

Right, now to invite the girlies round here for some pampering, wine and chocolates. Anyone else want to join us? :evil: :evil:

I know the feeling - you should have seen MY wifes face when she was taken to the Russian Trucks stand and shown the OT-90 along with the immortal words "I want to buy on of those.....". She's a good 'un though 'cos she said Yes - albeit vERY grudgingly. The negotiations with Richard the day before paid off as there was no sign of ANY gun mounting in the turret and the words "gun" or "tank" were never used, just "APC". :evil: :evil: :evil:

I really have to get myself to Beltring at least once!

Yes mate - you really do!!!!!!! How about making it a resolution for 2008??? Hopefully we won't see enigma's stunning display of grass (mud) skiing again though due to the weather!!!!