HMVF Gallery is back!

Joris

Yes you've read it correctly, the HMVF Gallery is back. You can access it through the menu at the top of the page.

Personal album

You can upload pictures in your own album, click on "Your Album" at the bottom of the page to access it or create it if it does not exist yet.

Events:

You can upload pictures in the Events albums, simply browse to them and click on "Add Item". If an extra album for an event is needed, contact me throught PM.

Great work Joris!

We have all missed this element of HMVF so pleased that it is back.

Would like to add that where possible that you add as much detail to your picture as possible or as relevant as it makes for more interesting reading.

Do we also have seperate albums for each MV's too? Example being an album just for Ferret -Jeep - Bedfords etc etc just for research/comparisions?

Cheers

Jack.

Hi,........have just followed instructions, (windows XP), come to download pics onto photoalbum, and get _G2_WRONG_ITEMID windows explorer come up. when I click OK, (won't let me do anything else) I then get

'the wizard could not connect to the internet, or the web service returned a wizard page that is not vaild.'

To try again click 'back'.

this then takes me back to the choice of album I want.......(HMVF), and the same thing keeps happening................. :? :? :?

HELP. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart bum ;-)

;-) you still not got it sussed ??

further to my orig posting I went back and hit the upload appled button, which I then had to download, (did it its self after I agreed). once this finished the uploading page opened. This then gave me a list of where to get pic's from. I'd got mine in 'My Doc's', which I 'highlighted', and loaded into album.................well, something like that, and it worked. :whistle: :-D