more bolero snaps

Snapper

Ok - I think I'll clear out the cookies and see if that makes a difference. The filesizes and formats are all fine - they should be - it's my job...but there is something amiss..it's very fustrating. I have very little free time at the moment. Working all weekend and Monday before Beltring. Not much time for any rest or pix work. Say aaah!

I'm actually unhappy I don't have moving props. But they look nice enough once I took the sensor dust spots off. Camera cleaning terrifies me. But I have to do some this weekend. I think the speed is set at something stupidlly fast. I've never looked since I set it up. I keep admitting to being a technophobe. When I'm on hols this year I am going to take the manual (if Easyjet accept it) and try and learn a bit more about my camera. I can work all the old clunky manual stuff with ease and get sharp pics at 1/8th of a sec or lower with an AE1 handhheld, but this new stuff baffles me. I rely on eye and instinct. I''m just about getting away with it. Time will tell!!!

some more pix. Some faces appear in this large batch......

This batch are from Thorpe Abbotts and there is a pic of Chicago George - who some of you may have chatted with. He is a genUine B17 copilot from, er....Chicago . Not Texas. But he does fly with the Confederate Air Force in a plane called Texas Ranger. Confused? Tune in next time...