Greetings from Vancouver

Blueleadermark

Hi all. I'm located in Vancouver, Canada. I have a fairly extensive collection of green stuff, mostly Russian. I've got an Aro M469, 3 Uaz469's, a Ural 4320, 2 BRDM-2's, a BTR-60, a Unimog 404s, an M37 CDN, an M101 3/4 ton trailer, a Centurion Mk5 modified to look like an Abrams, an M35a2 modified to look like a Stryker and I recently sold my T55a. I'm missing it though so I'll probably buy another. I also have a bunch of vintage Mercedes Pontons and a Skoda and a Lada. They are all used in film here in Vancouver. I'm always looking for reliable suppliers of vehicles and spares as I seem to have found no shortage of thieves and unprofessional types in Eastern Europe and England. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to forward them.

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark, from Ontario.

Yes it is trying when dealing overseas, we at work have had our share of "restored" lemons sold to us.

Good luck with the T55 replacement, a friend is about to receive 2 Leopards bought and refurbished in Poland, happy to pass the contact info along

• 2 months later...
Hi all. I'm located in Vancouver, Canada. I have a fairly extensive collection of green stuff, mostly Russian. I've got an Aro M469, 3 Uaz469's, a Ural 4320, 2 BRDM-2's, a BTR-60, a Unimog 404s, an M37 CDN, an M101 3/4 ton trailer, a Centurion Mk5 modified to look like an Abrams, an M35a2 modified to look like a Stryker and I recently sold my T55a. I'm missing it though so I'll probably buy another. I also have a bunch of vintage Mercedes Pontons and a Skoda and a Lada. They are all used in film here in Vancouver. I'm always looking for reliable suppliers of vehicles and spares as I seem to have found no shortage of thieves and unprofessional types in Eastern Europe and England. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to forward them.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,

Impressive collection! Is the Russian armor (BRDM and BTR) operational? How difficult was it to import it?

Thanks,

Mark

Welcome an interesting collection shame you class the English and East Europeans as “thieves and unprofessional types” still it’s your opinion welcome none the less from England