Lucas Horn

PB1954RNS

Looking for a Lucas Type HF - 1235 Electric Horn for the Albion BY5, I have tested the horn I have but just makes a 'Burping' noise. So can any one help with a replacement or where I can get another one.

OR

Can anyone recommend a company who can repair it to make it sound like a horn again instead of it sounding like it has wind !

Edited by PB1954RNS

Looking for a Lucas Type HF - 1235 Electric Horn for the Albion BY5, I have tested the horn I have but just makes a 'Burping' noise. So can any one help with with a replacement or where I can get another one.

OR

Can anyone recommend a company who can repair it to make it sound like a horn again instead of it sounding like it has wind !

Can you post a picture? Some old horns are reasonable easy to strip and clean, depends wether it is a metal or , can't think of the name of the stuff! diaphram like old telephones.

Just to add to my last message that I have found on the World Wide Web,the Lucas Workshop Instructions for electric horns - 6 & 12volt Models HF 1234 - 1235.

So will have a read of the instructions over the weekend and looks very easy to sort out - will either have a electric horn that sounds loud and proud or will be messed up and hidden at the back of the shed and carry on looking for a new one!

PB.