Spraying.

Jack

Haven't had the time to sort out the painting for this weekend so the GMC will be going in red oxide :shock: ............I have been told not to worry as they would make sure that I was parked out of the way :roll:

The last time people saw it was Yellow, it is now Red and hopefully the next time that they see it it will be GREEN, I said GREEN.

My winters project is to put the GMC in the barn, strip of everything that I can, wings, bonnet, mud guards, fuel tank etc etc, bring them home and prepare them and spray them in the garage. I need to find, beg, borrow, steal a generator as I have no power in the barn.

• 3 weeks later...

First time I did my 101 was with roller. Works fine with matt/satin finishes as they cover a multitude of sins. Gloss can be done this way. I used small radiator paint rollers.Spraying will give best job but if you are just tarting up for the season, rollers is better than brushing although you will still need brushes for finishing edges.

Look at this a this very good site for some painting good advice

http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk/index.html