Alvis Stalwart help

Bailes

Hi there I am after some help, I am at the minute drawing up plans for a fully functional Radio Control Alvis stalwart that will swim (with the water thrust jets) and be 6 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering.

I am after if possible a front view of the Stalwart, a rear view and if possible a side view without the wheels on all these emphasising on the hull/chassis.

Many thanks

Dan

I have a restoration thread on my Stalwart with many pictures,especially with work on the wheel stations.

Many pages with different pics, you will have to spend time to look though it.

It may be of help.

Ron

http://www.aulro.com/afvb/101-forward-controls-variations/118657-ultimate-fc-74.html

That link takes me to a thread on 101 Landrovers

Its actually rons stalwart thread on the aussie landrover site.. He calls the ultimate forward control...

Its really good how he over comes the difficulties of rebuilding a machine built the other side of the world.

Thanks for the plug

I would have started that thread here, except I was not planning to do a restoration thread in the first place and it just worked out it was sort of started on a Landrover site.

I have picked up much information from HMVF using the search function too.

Ron

Edited by 101 Ron