Household cavalry pagent.. Videos

Ok started a new thread for the Pageant videos..

I'll add more shortly but here's one to be getting on with.. it's of the rehearsal filmed from the driver's hatch of my Fox, Chris McMillan (sirhc) is to my left & can be seen cutting in front of me when we had to get in single file..

Vid is entering & exiting Horsegaurds on to the Mall, pass Buck Palace & in to Wellington Barracks :-D

The Fox crews got mentioned in dispatches after the rehearsals for there performance :-D :-D :-D there again so did the Stolly crews :whistle:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9_JhHfouPC8

Yes Neil, but we were going to do it with 4 foxes in formation!

I did get the email from the Major today... sounds interesting, especially if he can arrange some transport.......

Chris

Yes Neil, but we were going to do it with 4 foxes in formation!

I did get the email from the Major today... sounds interesting, especially if he can arrange some transport.......

Chris

Hmm - Foxes - not tooo bad...

Not as impressive as some FV6xx vehicles all in line with their B80/B81 lumps singing that lovely song and echoing back from the buidlings....

4th August does sound good - hope we can get a lift.

Mind you - won't most vehicles be down at the Hop Farm still - not quite as bad a run through from there as it would have been from base....