Bedford wiring

Jelleyboy

Question

OK I have requested help on this before and been given a much simpler wiring guide, I have redrawn the original guide using the coloured cables instead of the black & key. Is there an idiots guide to a rewire on a Bedford MW? I guess ATM the spirits aren't up for this with the rain and freezing conditions and the fact a have multiple octopus cables..................... :(

3 answers to this question

HI

Have you labelled up the ends of the cables reference to where they are fitted on the truck ? ie generator - regulator - instruments etc this will logically tell you where the cables run from and too, I have just started at the front headlight / sidelights and will then work my way back to the bulkhead then to the rear.

Yep all labelled up, I will try that, the wiring doesn't make sense on the horn end there's no way the auto sparks cabling is long enough to pass up the column, but a quickie looking at the original diagram would I be right to assume the indicators would be the additional purple wiring?