BRD Sankey Trailer

Hello, Picked up a winter project, Nice bright red sankey. My narrow track was bright red too when i picked it up??? Got hold of a BDR one at last, hopefully be easier to camp with than a normal narrow track. I have pictures but hurting my head to much to get them to appear! It was the ebay one, couple of months back. Cheers Kev :-D

Chassis is great under neath still in red oxide colors, but body has been black, green, white, duct tape with red gloss over the top :-D so fun fun grinding ahead of me!!

As yet to remove red paint from chassis plate, did find a nice brass plate on door tho? see photobucket

Any info on canvas and poles would be gratefully received, any for sale would be brought ;)

ill continue to fight with photobucket, and try for pictures, but here is a link for now.

http://s855.photobucket.com/user/fiscusk/library/?sort=3&page=1

Edited by stinkypete618
cant spell

• 1 month later...

I don't know how much overhead room you have with your garage door. But you might try letting the air out of your tyres. Pushing the trailer in with a vehicle, & re-inflating them. Once the trailer is in the garage?

When I was attached to a Combat engineer unit. We did this with Box Bodied vehicles that were a couple of inches too high.

For the trucks to go directly inside the Workshops for repairs etc. It was very cold & snow on the ground outside.

& nobody REALLY wants to wield spanners in the freezing cold, do they?......:nut:

Was a doddle to do, & overcame the obstacle of being just that bit too high!.......:-)