Fwd

Brooky

That's interesting. Not seen that one before. All four wheels steer too! What year was it photographed?

I had heard a rumour of another surviving Quad with the owner insisting that his was the only one in the UK. I wonder if it is that one? I think that there are four altogether. Two Jefferys and two Nash. Thanks for posting that.

Tim

That's interesting. Not seen that one before. All four wheels steer too! What year was it photographed?

I had heard a rumour of another surviving Quad with the owner insisting that his was the only one in the UK. I wonder if it is that one? I think that there are four altogether. Two Jefferys and two Nash. Thanks for posting that.

Tim

Was photographed in the early 90,s at a show near Northampton. Don't know anymore.....sorry

It is very interesting to see what turns up. I have heard rumours of several surviving early vehicles and it is great to finally see photos of them. We have heard of another Autocar in Bristol which I would love to see a photo of. I have been told of an Autocar engine being listed up for sale but could not find the advert. There are several FWD's which have gone to ground as well and would love to see them.