Hello All

Dan123

Hello all

My name's Dan and i love military vehicles but my favourite has got to be the Willy's jeep!

I own a jago jeep which is a kit car moulded of a 44 jeep but slight modifications where made to it because GM kicked up a stink about it being to simallar.anyway I'm turning it into a replica Willy's jeep I hope it's OK to post some pics of it if people don't mind I can start a thread of the transformation if you guys wanted ? I know its not a real one but I will get a real one one day!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

I look forward to speaking to you all

Atb Dan :)

Don't listen to them, they're obsessed with Dodge's :D I've had both, a Dodge WC52 AND a Ford GPW EITHER of them are great vehicles. I've had a Jago too, again great little cars and easy to work on being Ford based. Welcome along.

Welcome to HMVF I think there's some leg pulling going on mate :D you stick to your project It'll be interesting to see how you get on, anyways everyone knows a champs a mighty fine mil vehicle :nut: though only for the brave or slightly :nut:

RR.

Thank You will stick some pics up soon! :D

Don't listen to them, they're obsessed with Dodge's :D I've had both, a Dodge WC52 AND a Ford GPW EITHER of them are great vehicles. I've had a Jago too, again great little cars and easy to work on being Ford based. Welcome along.

Thank You I got the jago because of the price and it looks like a willys so its filling in till I get a gpw :D