Stalwart MK2

Mattygmbb

Hi all,

My name is Matt and currently have a Mk2 Stalwart in our possession but no documentation with the vehicle so was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the chassis number and engine number on the vehicle?

many thanks in advance

matt

Hi all,

My name is Matt and currently have a Mk2 Stalwart in our possession but no documentation with the vehicle so was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find the chassis number and engine number on the vehicle?

many thanks in advance

matt

The chassis number is on a small plate on the front nearside of the cab and the data plate left rear in the cab. The engine number is on the plate fixed to the crank case, offside of the engine below number eight exhaust port. If my memory is correct.

Many thanks FEC

So just to confirm, is the plate the chassis number is on inside the front nearside of the cab or the outside? and the data plate left rear in the cab also?

Thanks again mate.

Matt

The number on the main data plate should have the digits of the chassis plate on it. They never had to my knowledge conventional chassis numbers. The "chassis number" is the boat/hull number, there was no need to have a number with details of the build specifications in it. The specifications came from the contract build number which is on the main data plate.

Chassis number is a welded plate out side the cabin on the left hand side just forward of the brass tyre pressure plate.

Don't expect a huge number either, it will be STAL1234 or similar.

Andy