Morris commercial C4

41 minutes ago, 10FM68 said:

What a magnificent sound!  That really is a lovely restoration - you ought to be very proud, though embarrassed for making so many other people jealous - of your skills and of your vehicle!  Really great.  One thing, though - do you think the Belgian formation (is it the Piron Brigade?) and Signals AOS signs are a bit small?

Indeed,  surely the rear Signals AOS came out a bit  small , I cam live with the size of the Brigade Piron sign Pity but its painted and difficult to modify .

Thanks for the comment .

Guy

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, goanna said:

Very nice work !  

There is a manual available right now but I guess you have one

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/266309421334?itmmeta=01J0WA847SSCSFQMERM0RG80B7&hash=item3e01474916:g:xu8AAOSw9~FklR3j

Hello goanna.

Thanks for the link , but I have the original maintenance and instruction book for the 4x2 truck 15 cwt. 

But I am looking for a original driver's handbook, have the copy one but a original one should be nice to fit in it's holder behind the driver seat.

Can swap for a instruction book of CS8 and PU four wheelers (see pictures).

20240621_074156.jpg

20240621_074230.jpg

20240621_074317.jpg

Edited by guy66
  • Like 1

Thanks for your kind offer . I do have a few copies of the CS8 PU Instruction book, seems to be a fair number of these surviving.   I see you have one of Rob Van Meel's reprints, the Driver's Handbook. The PU parts book that Rob sells, I lent him my original for him to copy. 

I will keep an eye open for a original C4 Driver's Handbook for you. 

In 1940 MCC published a combined all in one manual for their range of military vehicles, the manual includes some stuff that isn't in the other publications. I uploaded this combined manual onto a Facebook group file section, think it was the CS8 PU CDSW group.