A small recovery vehicle.

Jack

I could do with one of those for next time i get stuck....

Nice truck what was it used for recovering?

Ta

Cris

Anything that needs recovering! :-D The only problem with putting those twin wheels on the front (apart from increasing the steering input required by a factor of 10 :shocking:, and decreasing the turning circle), is getting them back onto there respective mountings afterwards. Thankfully a nice Militant owner assisted with his crane. And then Mike discovers that he has bolted the tool locker in the wrong place so the tyre doesn't go back on its mounting again..... :whistle:

This truck is put to good use regularly servicing our CVRT's, recovering Autocars and WLF's, and now hauls our (very) recently acquired 10 ton trailer. Just got back from Overlord a couple of hours ago where we used the truck crane to support our shelter (uses for a Ward LAFrance numer 232). Mike also likes to use it for posing, showing off and looking cool. 8-) (

.....since owning this vehicle - has Mike had to fight the ladies off :whistle:

I could be very cruel here, but as newly (self) appointed camp welfare officer, I must say unfortunately not. :police:

I seem to have more ladies smiling at me when i drive his vehicles though, much to his annoyance. I think that already having a lady makes one a magnet for all the others. :angel: Whilst driving through Kensington and Chelsea in his Ford F350 pickup the other day, it turned more heads than the Aston Martin and other high powered sports cars in the vicinity. Had the owner been there, it may have been a different matter... :sleep: