Lightweight Owner c1980

G0TBI

Hi Group

Own and operate a 1980 Lightweight, have large collection of ex mil radio from WW ll to present day, will be at the usual show of Wartime in the Vale at Badsey Farm Evesham 20th and 21st of June 2015, the National show of the MVT, a nice socialable gathering, VMARS a Group I co founded back in 1999, and a few members will be putting on a Signals display at the Top end of showground,with varous Mil Signals vehicles if you have a radio issue/question, or even a suggestion/discussion, don't hesiatate to come over and chat, some of us are also ex Military. My e mail for interest stuartjmckinnon@aol.com

Cheers

Stuart

G0TBI

VMARS PRO

MVT member

SRS member

Hi Group

Own and operate a 1980 Lightweight, have large collection of ex mil radio from WW ll to present day, will be at the usual show of Wartime in the Vale at Badsey Farm Evesham 20th and 21st of June 2015, the National show of the MVT, a nice socialable gathering, VMARS a Group I co founded back in 1999, and a few members will be putting on a Signals display at the Top end of showground,with varous Mil Signals vehicles if you have a radio issue/question, or even a suggestion/discussion, don't hesiatate to come over and chat, some of us are also ex Military. My e mail for interest stuartjmckinnon@aol.com

Cheers

Stuart

G0TBI

VMARS PRO

MVT member

SRS member

Hi , welcome to the forum

Unfortunately I am at the north end of England so not practicable to attend shows darn sarf , pity as you are obviously the type of person I could have a good chinwag with + take a few notes & photographs , being a L'wt person. I do have a couple of Unitary Radio Kits (inc. proper seats) + basic obvious thingies (wingtop boxes & guts) Larkspur ATU & Clansman TUAAM.

However I need to study up the actual radio requirements , for a typical run of the mill L'wt fitment , the idea is to do the Clansman project first.