Greeting's to all

Hello to one and all....My name is Nick ,I'm 38 ,from Kent and I am newly enlisted to the "hmvf" to hopefully gain knowledge / advice and experience from all you military vehicle experts and restorers out there ......I have been involved and around military history all my life and I am no newbie of the restoration game ,but I have now obtained a Fordson wot 2 h 15cwt truck and am totally smitten with the project .I am in need of some assistance for parts (if any about ) and or advice as a fair amount of work lay ahead which many of you I'm sure already bere the scares and wear the t shirt......Mainly is tracing it's Z number details and discovering which year it was made ? Any how I look forward to interacting with more experienced military collectors in the future and sharing my journey along the way .....Thanks for your time . Kind Regards Nick;)

Hello Andy ,

Thanks to you and all for your welcoming messages ......... I purchased the truck in late september 2014 from a lovely family down in sussex ,It was found in Southern France a few years prior to there ownership and returned to old Blighty for restoration ,or so I am told .It appears to have served a working life after it's active service gaining a fixed cab with a roof and full doors .I have some pictures of which I shall include shortly ,but I have now totally stripped for restoration after getting it running and driving ........what a machine :D.Which brings me to asking for some help regarding knowledge , I have uncovered it's original factory green paint but am struggling to match it ,closest I have got to it is "Bronze Green" ? Was there a standard Green ? ,Plus I'd love to get in touch with someone who could help me research it's Z number and first contract details ,and dating the old beast ........Thanks for your time in advance ha ha

Regards

Nick