Hi from Cornwall

shirty

Hi I'm shirty an ex industrial photgrapher with an intrest in the more unusual military vehicles

Welcome - Where in Cornwall are you - do you belong to the MVT - nice crowd with some interesting bits.

Can you narrow your interest down a bit - WW2, Modern, British...etc... or just anything?

Tim

Welcome - Where in Cornwall are you - do you belong to the MVT - nice crowd with some interesting bits.

Can you narrow your interest down a bit - WW2, Modern, British...etc... or just anything?

Tim

Hi tim mainly interested atthe moment in Navel Airfield and Carrier Vehicles, It was aircraft for many years but I've done that bit now. I am very eager to get a photo or diagram of a Austin K2 in naval Markings, My Fathe died a few weeks ago and I remember him telling me hhow he would man one of these during air gunnery practice at HMS Vulture. The air craft would fire at the targets and the ambulance was kept on its attack path, the SBAs would jump inside the ambulance whem aircraft approached to avoid hot emty shells falling from the aircraft