Berliet from south Leicestershire

berliet

Hi folks! I,ve always been interested in vehicles, starting with driving old motorbikes around my friend's farm when I was 14 years old. When we were 16 we were driving an old 4x4 army truck around the same farm. In 2004 I bought a Unimog 416 long wheelbase tipper, which I still have, and use for treework. In 2007 I bought a Berliet GBU15 French military truck, and in October 2014 I added a DAF YA328 artillery tractor complete with Sentinel 2 tonne drawbar trailer. I've always had a Land-Rover, my current one being a 1949 80" Series one which I have had for rather a long time! :-)

Thank you! If I can fathom out how to use this (to me) incredibly confusing site, I'll post some pictures.

When you reply if you go down the page you'll see the 'Manage Attachments' box. Click this and the window will open to allow you to upload files. There is a size limit so most pictures will neeed to be reduced.