Stop what you are doing and look at this

winchman

I have often thought why is it not made compulsory at secondary school 2 days

twice say over a five year period

I agree

Both our kids have to do it at school as they are in the CCF.

Daughter has gone one step well a big leap really as she did the Pool Life Guard training with the Royal Navy and passed so she has done a much higher level of first aid and De fib training.

I have to be retrained at work every 6 months which I feel is an excellent idea

... and unfortunately uses Flash so a lot of platforms won't play it. Not clever!

Andy

don't know if you are on windows 8 but there is a known problem with flash player not installed message. Very easy fix just type in windows 8 flash player not installed in google and follow 3 simple instructions to fix

don't know if you are on windows 8 but there is a known problem with flash player not installed message. Very easy fix just type in windows 8 flash player not installed in google and follow 3 simple instructions to fix

Installing Flash Player to watch a video clip is like burning down your house so that you can get free lunch at a soup kitchen. Sure, you can do it, but the negatives outweigh the positives...

Cheers,

Terry

Installing Flash Player to watch a video clip is like burning down your house so that you can get free lunch at a soup kitchen. Sure, you can do it, but the negatives outweigh the positives...

Cheers,

Terry

Sorry I am not saying download flash player from a site. Flash player comes with windows 8 its all ready there it just needs activating once and once only three key presses from the start menu/control panel menu why not have it when its already installed on your machine

Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 8.

You do not need to install Flash Player.

1. Click the tools menu, in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer.

section001_001.png

2. From the tools menu, choose Manage Add-ons.

section001_002.png

3. Select Shockwave Flash Object from the list.

Note: Ensure that your current website has rich media content. If the current website does not contain rich media content, Shockwave Flash Object doesn't appear in the list.

section001_003.png

4. Click Enable, and then click Close.

section001_004.png

Edited by cosrec