War & Peace 2014 CARRIERS

fordf30

Afternoon all,

We have arranged for an event at W & P for universal carriers and all their variants on Saturday at 1300 and Sunday at 1215.

Windsors, Lloyds, Universals, Carden LLoyd, T16's all are welcome: when I first suggested this earlier in the year we seemed to have about 14 or 15 interested, but I hope we can do better.

As far as I a can remember (over the past 25 years) we have never had a slot purely for the most numerous armoured vehicle built and felt that should change.

So anyone who has a tracked carrier of any type, please come out and play !

I do know that we have one being shipped from Australia and one from Canada to take part at W & P so lets set a benchmark for others to try and reach.

Also, just to let everyone know, the Arena Events are open to anyone with a vehicle relevant to the Arena heading, so please look at the programme when you arrive and come and show off !

Look forward to seeing many of you there.

I will post this on MLU as well but please feel free to pass the info on to anyone who might be interested.

Andy

Never mind how it's spelled, is there one booked in?

I could bring a photo and a piece of frontal armour.... and there are negotiations underway to bring down an un-restored original but that may not come to fruition.

Hi, it would be really nice to have a Loyd there in any way shape or form !

Never mind how it's spelled, is there one booked in?

I could bring a photo and a piece of frontal armour.... and there are negotiations underway to bring down an un-restored original but that may not come to fruition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...