Hi, I am a friend of Jack McRoberts from Perth in Western Australia. Jack passed away some months ago whilst building a 1917 Model T Light Patrol Car ( see thread in Pre WW2 Vehicles). A group of us have completed the vehicle. I have been trying to post an update to his thread but despite being a member of the Site I seem to be logged out each time I compile the blog. I am hoping that this introduction will unblock the log jam and enable us to share the conclusion of his project.

Any suggestions about how to proceed would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi, I am a friend of Jack McRoberts from Perth in Western Australia. Jack passed away some months ago whilst building a 1917 Model T Light Patrol Car ( see thread in Pre WW2 Vehicles). A group of us have completed the vehicle. I have been trying to post an update to his thread but despite being a member of the Site I seem to be logged out each time I compile the blog. I am hoping that this introduction will unblock the log jam and enable us to share the conclusion of his project.

Any suggestions about how to proceed would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi Brian,

It was a great pity that the Model T was not able to be at Corowa, and Jack also. He would have enjoyed it. Ken had his there and it looked excellent. He told me how Jack had been a great help to him. The other T was entered by Russell from Victoria.

As for your forum problem, although I am a Mod, I am not up on the technical side but think (but could be wrong) that when you sign in you tick a box to keep signed in. I never sign off and do not have any problems like this.

regards, Richard