Saw it at work today

SebBrady

Okay so i work on the railways as a Traincrew which means i get about a lot on the lovely rail network, and ive been travelling to the lovely south west a lot and i keep seeing a field on the way down there, (and way back) near Cam and Dursley station and theres this field and it looks like whoever has a bit of an off road track around the garden and they have some landies and a CET, well thats all i see when i trundle past every day, cant complain as it what i look forward to on the trip, just wondering if anyone knows more about this?

Also, now the other way, wed just left barrow and only discovered this today but went past a holding and again whoever had a lot of nato green looking lorries, could only make out the crusader which looked in great nick, again if anyone knows more.

:)

Seb

Okay so i work on the railways as a Traincrew which means i get about a lot on the lovely rail network, and ive been travelling to the lovely south west a lot and i keep seeing a field on the way down there, (and way back) near Cam and Dursley station and theres this field and it looks like whoever has a bit of an off road track around the garden and they have some landies and a CET, well thats all i see when i trundle past every day, cant complain as it what i look forward to on the trip, just wondering if anyone knows more about this?

Also, now the other way, wed just left barrow and only discovered this today but went past a holding and again whoever had a lot of nato green looking lorries, could only make out the crusader which looked in great nick, again if anyone knows more.

:)

Seb

Have a look on Google maps and establish location. As previously discussed do not post map on forum for security reasons but it may satisfy your curiosity.