MoT query - passenger side wiper

Quick - and crazy - question folks!! Is a vehicle required to have a passenger side windscreen wiper for the MoT??

Long story short - the splined adapter on my Series 3 Landie started slipping the other day and the grub screw that locks it onto the wheel box shaft is rusted solid. I got a new adapater - but it is a later one with squared drive whereas my Landie has the early wheel boxes with round shafts so I need to get the new ones I have bored out to be a clearance fit on a 1/4" dia shaft. I went to tax it on-line tonight only to find the MoT ran out 2 days ago (I looked at the wrong Landrover MoT - it was the P38's I checked) so hence the question.

If I do not need to have the passenger side wiper on and working I can get it MoT'd in the next day or so - if not I have to wait for some bored out adapters to arrive from a friend.

Some early LR such as my 1961 civvy 109" did not have a passenger side wiper motor , still does not require one. However the later single motor for both blades , IIRC if originally fitted must be effective.

btw Plastic Padding (type elastic) & Araldite can make some good & effective temp. repairs of all sorts LoL