Looking for M3 Stuart information,

little ray

Some time back a guy found a compound in South America with a pile if these M3 Stuart tanks and container loads of spare parts. Can any member give me a idea on were to find the person and did he sell it all or is there parts left over for sale. Any help would be appreciated... Ray

I hate spider at the best of times and I would just go out of my mind if a tarantula fell on me, I would rather take on a killer snake that them. (well I do take on killer snakes for half the year out here as they go across my front landing)

My main thing is I have a guy who is calling all the time to find out if I have found a turret for one so I was going to see if he had a spare one so I an have some piece. We just found and picked up a WW1 gun limber so any thing is possible. Ray

Some years ago I was driving down Hoddle Street in heavy traffic when the back seat erupted (kids) I was fearing the worst when I spied above me a huntsman... big it was... it moved quickly ending its journey behind the sun visor. There was nowhere to stop! I showed no fear - not even when it reverse out, only to scuttle back when the noise reached a new crescendo... Sorry the only turrets I know-of are in captivity.

Thank you for the spider story, they are not my friends. So far this summer I have had two 4 to 5 foot eastern brown snakes (no 2 on the most deadly list) sitting at the front door and two 3 foot copper heads which come in at number eleven but my number 12G beats what ever they can put up, now back to the turret, I hoping he may have a spare one and I know of two in New Guinea but is it not possible to deal with them unless you are some government or rich American. The wife is telling me to tell him to get lost as I do all the work and he get the rewards and credit so I will give it one more try and send a email.. Ray