New Glass for cabs??

RattlesnakeBob

I need and a piece of glass cutting for a side window in an old car.....it's totally flat and there's nothing fancy about it...slightly rounded edges that's all ....so ...I've tried a few of the 'normal' glass replacement folk and they seem to be throwing up their hands as if it's something impossible to do..I'm waiting on a couple of Plant Glass companies to come back to me but meanwhiles.....

.........does anyone on here know of an outfit that could cut such a simple plain piece of glass for me?

I'm in Gloucestershire by the way . Thanks ! :)

I got two pieces for my M38A1 from the glazier that used to repair the factory windows

where I worked..

I notice that the glazier near where I live advertises that he supplies laminated glass,

I think it is just a question of looking in Yellow pages for a good glazier.

Best regards

John

As others have said any decent glass company should be able to cut the glass you need, I got some cut for my jeep a while back no problem. The guy who did it said they do a roaring trade with the Series Land Rover boys :-D

Hi Miff I got john Clements to make my CMP windscreen glass when they were going try forest glazing on the hollywood trading estate just off valley road they should be able to cut a piece of laminated for you. I'll need to have some cut for my MW sometime.

J.