Unusual British Webbing Belt - Can anyone Identify It?

5645andym

I am sorting out my collection of bits and well known site.

I came across this unusual belt, which I can not identify and wondered if, before I put on an auction site:

(a) Can anyone identify it and

(b) If it is rare, unusual or collectable would anyone like to make me a reasonable offer for it?

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0581.jpg

The belt seems to be an assortment of 37 Ptn, 44 Ptn and 58 Ptn – the belt itself is made from a medium stiff webbing material, very like a 58 Ptn belt in feel and seems to have been dyed green, to a shade very like 58 Ptn, in manufacture. The holes set in the bottom edge are very 44 Ptn looking but the fittings are pure 37 Ptn!

DSCF0587.jpg

The belt end caps, belt loops and buckles are black anodised brass (37 Ptn again?) while the buckles for the braces look like the black anodised alloy found on later production 37 Ptn!

Could this be an experimental type for trial prior to the introduction of 58 Ptn?

Could it have been made post 1958 for a foreign contract for an ally who used a mix of 37 Ptn and 44 Ptn items?

If anyone can let me know anything about this belt I would be grateful.

If anyone would like to add it to thier collection please email me.

Thanks

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0581.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

DSCF0587.jpg