Re-set password

AlanE

Leave it with me I will get it sorted

Sorry to be a pain here but my pal still hasn't been sorted with a reset password , could you help again if you have sent it by perhaps resending the email or contact me in case there is an issue with his email , thanks a lot, it's just he is due to contact another member who has been away.

Edited by AlanE

@ AlanE Once you get this sorted go back to your posts and edit out your e-mail addresses as bots search forums for email formats.

As you can see yours are emboldened which makes them clickable this makes spamming your addresses a doddle.

If you need to post an email on an open forum do it something like this...

me.mine at gmail dot com

The person you want to contact you will know how to modify it.

Regards rog8811

Edited by rog8811
D'oh stutter words

Sorry to be a pain here but my pal still hasn't been sorted with a reset password , could you help again if you have sent it by perhaps resending the email or contact me in case there is an issue with his email , alan.eland@btconnect.com thanks a lot, it's just he is due to contact another member who has been away.

Hi

I have resent a Password reminder again to tony_cosgrove@msn.com I can't change his password unless the member contacts me directly at lee@hmvf.co.uk

Cheers Lee