Hello from Wirral

AlanE

Hi everyone

I have been around Land Rovers all my life and fancied a bit of a change so I went window shopping and came home owning an RB44 much to the anticipated howls of how bad a vehicle this is. However, with some perseverance we successfully accomplished a heavy goods vehicle test pass and a very good brake efficiency test. I do not profess to know everything about Land Rovers however I have been selling parts for 25 years so have a little bit of knowledge. I cannot guarantee to get back to you straight away but I am always happy to try and help people with a problem or question.

I am looking forward to the various shows and fairs this year. :)

Hi everyone

I have been around Land Rovers all my life and fancied a bit of a change so I went window shopping and came home owning an RB44 much to the anticipated howls of how bad a vehicle this is. However, with some perseverance we successfully accomplished a heavy goods vehicle test pass and a very good brake efficiency test. I do not profess to know everything about Land Rovers however I have been selling parts for 25 years so have a little bit of knowledge. I cannot guarantee to get back to you straight away but I am always happy to try and help people with a problem or question.

I am looking forward to the various shows and fairs this year. :)

Welcome on board :cheesy:

Yes your right I am currently in deep and darkest Eastham , I am very pleased that the RB has been spotted she currently resides in the very safe hands of A1 Car and Commercial Vehicle Services whilst we undertake some field trials , on a serious note these are top guys and know a thing or two about HGV testing , help and assistance at very reasonable rates call them and ask for Andy Morris AKA Mozza !

Yes your right I am currently in deep and darkest Eastham , I am very pleased that the RB has been spotted she currently resides in the very safe hands of A1 Car and Commercial Vehicle Services whilst we undertake some field trials , on a serious note these are top guys and know a thing or two about HGV testing , help and assistance at very reasonable rates call them and ask for Andy Morris AKA Mozza !

I know Andy and the lads well, even the killer dogs! Who you think does all their hydraulics and power steering pipes?

Ah Ha ! Sorry for not knowing who you are ,but in civilian clothes I am the bloke who delivers them their bits for landrovers and drives the blue transit custom ! We may have met so apologies in advance ! Anyway I am a big RB fan as you probably know by now and my mate has just got one and I am still window shopping ! " He who has the most toys" got a bit of catching up to do !

Hello Wirral

SteveJ here from the far reaches of Western Canada. Good to see another fellow take the plunge with the RB44. I got my RB44 GS last fall and its a Gem. I hesitated about some of that negative press too but it sure has proved wrong so far. Like anything else it just needs a bit of care and consideration and it will serve well. Its fast enough to drive somewhere without holding up traffic and gets decent fuel economy too. Good choice and welcome.:D