Where to get ferrules for electrical conduit??

NickAbbott

Does anyone have a UK source for the ferrules that fit onto the end of flexible steel conduit, as used on the electrical systems on a lot of WW2 vehicles? It's fairly easy to get the steel conduit, but plain ferrules that fit on the end seem to be very elusive, unless you want to buy them in bulk from China! There are lots of other complex ones that can be obtained, which screw into panels, etc, but nobody seems to do the plain ends.

This is the sort of thing I'm after, in various sizes, between 10mm to 30mm:

940864_300.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Nick

Don''t know where you'd get the ferrules, but I'd suggest brass flexible conduit, especially if used outside the vehicle. Salt and water will soon destroy steel, galvanised or not.

Diana

Does anyone have a UK source for the ferrules that fit onto the end of flexible steel conduit, as used on the electrical systems on a lot of WW2 vehicles? It's fairly easy to get the steel conduit, but plain ferrules that fit on the end seem to be very elusive, unless you want to buy them in bulk from China! There are lots of other complex ones that can be obtained, which screw into panels, etc, but nobody seems to do the plain ends.

This is the sort of thing I'm after, in various sizes, between 10mm to 30mm:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86851[/ATTACH]

Thanks for any help.

Nick