Humber water pump/thermostat housing.

Jimmy F

It is looking like we may have to get a new water pump and thermostat housing made for the humber.

Problem is the cost. We have, however, figured out that the more people we get in on it the better the price will be. If we got 5 people in on it we'd be looking at about £200 per person for the lot. I don't have a full list for the vehicles this would fit on, but I'm sure if people will know if it will fit their vehicle. I'll work on trying to get a list together anyways.

We're not looking to make any profit from this, we'll just take the cost of getting them made and split it between people involved.

Even if you've got a working one, a spare would always be handy. Especially as it seems they're really very rare.

I tried Speedy a couple of years ago, they had non then, yes, they are very rare, I had to find one for mine, I was lucky to find one in Norfolk.

Though I had to have it rebuilt, that cost £130, so £200 for a brand new one seams a very good deal, if it's ready to bolt on ?

Jimmy, do let me know what else you need, as I have quite a few spares.

Jules