Purchased today

private mw

Went into WH Smiths in Colchester today to see if I could get myself a copy of either of these- mostly the vehicles mag but no sign despite their magazine section now covering one complete wall . I did do a quick internet search the other night but came up with nothing . Can you advise who the publisher is please so I can try and find somewhere locally I can get a copy ? thanks .

hi thats the one runflat thanks for posting . cant see why w h smiths dont have it snowtrackdave you should get them easy . good little models but delicate ! the youtube clip is a bit long winded but you can move it on a bit ;)

The bloke is on commission I reckon ..... probably sold out a WH Smiths ! ;)

Went into WH Smiths in Colchester today to see if I could get myself a copy of either of these- mostly the vehicles mag but no sign despite their magazine section now covering one complete wall . I did do a quick internet search the other night but came up with nothing . Can you advise who the publisher is please so I can try and find somewhere locally I can get a copy ? thanks .

I was in Ipswich WH Smiths on Tuesday I think and I believe they had several of them still.