Transport

SebBrady

Hi all, just wondering about nipping down to W&P ive never been before but been told its an amazing show, and therefore was wondering if i could attend then show and maybe even bring down my 434, albeit not that impressive compared to some of the armour that they have there.

Anyway to cut my story short does anyone have experience of transporting their armour down there im based in the north about 30miles south west of manchester. , just so i can get an idea of cost of what it would be like to send the vehicle down there with myself obviously and if any persons know a good haulier so i can get saving!

All help appreciated.

Seb

Edited by SebBrady

Anyway to cut my story short does anyone have experience of transporting their armour down there im based in the north about 30miles south west of manchester. , just so i can get an idea of cost of what it would be like to send the vehicle down there with myself obviously and if any persons know a good haulier so i can get saving!

Hi Seb,

PM sent to you :)

cheers Richard

Hi andy seen them but with them based in Boulton dont want to be paying for them to stay in dover with me, so id end up paying 4 trips on their quote, i have already got a quote with them however for yorkshire wartime experience which should be alright but thank you anyway :)

I've never used them, but Hindle Transport have just put a classified up on Milweb, and as they seem to be based in Bolton ...

Andy

We have used Hindle on numerous occasions, they are very good and professional, it was Hindle who took Rick's Cromwell to W&P this year. Give Craig a call for a price.