HSC Restoration

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I build a piece of the body and the attachment to this car, I look at her and I always doubt something was wrong, then after a moment of panic, I tell myself stupid the car and asymmetric, the right is not equal to left

034.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

040.jpg

033.jpg

Who can help me, I have to rebuild the driver frame glass of the glass, I could use some nice pictures and if it were possible measures

What you see, is all that remains after a war and 60 years out in the rain

I'd be really gratefulImmagine 064.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wrote, but I do not know if you got the email, but your friend on FB sent me photos of your HSC, and with my rusty old piece, I found some right size

Now I need some photos to know how you did the driver's seat cushion, in which the material was done? Leather or cotton, and the right color of leaher, black brown or other ??

ask for advice

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much, arrived today, so I have something to send you, if you have not already found it, I have bags under attack bren to gather ammunition fired, I do not ever'll find the support, and if I had not in Italy you can walk around with 2 bren Humber, I would have the row of police cars that would take me directly to jail:cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished the finished carrier battery, I had no design with measures covers battrey, only the design of the manual I hope I did right, here in Italy I have no chance of seeing another HSC, someone correct me if I'm wrong

005 (9).jpg

001 (13).jpg

002 (16).jpg

004 (11).jpg