BIG MIKE'S UC (bren Gun Carrier)

BIG MIKE

Here is one pic , How do I get more pic's on one try? This is the front of my UC. sum parts are fabricated to get by until I can get an Origanel NOS part, hope you like the pic's, Cheers

BIG MIKE :-D

OK just got word my pics exced the large limit and I don't know how to crop them down, is thier anyone here who i can email a bunch of my UC pics to post for me?, Thanks

Hi Mike,

If you go to Photobucket (Link to site) http://photobucket.com/ and sign up on the site you can then load your pictures there and all you need do after is copy the third link down under the pic and paste it to this post or anyother post you make.

Sounds a pain but does get easier, first step sign up then we can talk you through it if you have any problems.

to post photos you can to use a photohost like photobucket.

http://photobucket.com/register.php

When using Photobucket or similar you should have a page like this once you have uploaded your photos:

width=256 height=192http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/photohelp.jpg[/img]

what you need to do is highlight everything in the Img Box underneath the photo you want to post then copy & paste it in to your message, your photo won't appear untill you post or preview it..

my pics of my vehicle fits the hole screen of my PC this forum can't take any pics over 128 kb's Just use glasses, besides this is a Wheel type forum anyways, time to move along , Cheers

Cja! Mike

Forgot about the small size on the forum.

For large photo's I use photobucket.

Remember when you upload pics via the forum system, the ones you see are just the thumbnails. Click on them will open a larger version, and re-clicking will shrink it again. The original image to upload is best around 640 x 480 pixels.

When using Photobucket or similar, I generally use a pic about 600 pixels wide. It gives a large enough picture without causing the whole page to take ages to load, especially when there are severl pictures. If you also only add a couple of pics per post, that limits the number of pics per page which speeds up the whole page load. Having five or more pictures in each post can result in a very large number of pictures before the post count gets high enough to create page 2!!

Steve