IWM Duxford Military Vehicle Show

Caddy

Anyone going?

I'll be there (hopefully not with my bum sticking out of the Conquerour trying to fix the gearstick this year), Might even have the Mk III Meteor engine in a running state (not holding my breath though)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Was booking in required ? Or can you just take your MV along ?

It doesn't really say on the website

This is from a post about last years show.. don't know how valid it is for this years show??

Entries received after 11 May will not be processed and applicants will need to register on the day of the show. A 2012 show plaque cannot be guaranteed. On the day registration excludes listing in the event programme. All exhibitors registering on the day will be subject to an administration charge of £7.50 per entry.

It's £7.50 if you come in a vehicle for the display. The registration form has the T&Cs here - http://www.iwm.org.uk/sites/default/files/public-document/MVSEntryForm.pdf

Closing dates for entries

All entries to be received by the Show Secretary before Friday 10 May 2013.

Entries received after this date will not be processed and applicants will need to register on the day of

the show. A 2013 show plaque cannot be guaranteed. On the day registration excludes listing in the

event programme.

All exhibitors registering on the day will be subject to an administration charge of £7.50 per entry.

Gate passes and information will be sent out approximately two weeks before the show.

[/Quote]

Sorry, the conqueror won't be coming out to play this year as apparently my bum is not a pretty site sticking out of the drivers hatch whilst trying to repair the gear lever...

The M40 is out along with the Stuart and the (Skoda) half track. Not seen much else as I have mainly been inside the Chieftain MBT trying to get the GE to charge. It'll be running on the day though.