Commer Q4 Remains and Spares

nat2one

IMAG0682.jpg

I don't know if this will be of any use to anyone but this Commer Q4 (I think!) Is currently sitting in our local scrap yard. Not much left of it but it does have the engine and gearbox still in it. Also by coincidence someone else I met today was about to scrap a load of spares for a post war Commer and I said wait in case anyone can make use of them.

So if anybody has or knows anyone with a Commer then the spares will probably only cost a pint or two whereas the scrap yard remains may cost a bit more.

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72904[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72905[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72906[/ATTACH]

Not much left of it but it does have the engine and gearbox still in it......................

Now then Lad ..you obviously haven't been around these folk on this site for very long.....let me tell you ....there's plenty of that old truck left :) .well put it this way ....

.....currently on this forum are a few wrecks being rebuilt / saved that make the one you've found look in almost concours' condition :):):):)

Now then Lad ..you obviously haven't been around these folk on this site for very long.....let me tell you ....there's plenty of that old truck left :) .well put it this way ....

.....currently on this forum are a few wrecks being rebuilt / saved that make the one you've found look in almost concours' condition :):):):)

I did think that as I was posting it:-) There's a challenge. £500 up for grabs for anyone who can get it restored in time for War & Peace this year. :-)