Hello and roll on summer!

SteveL

Hi,

I am Steve from Northants and have been interested in military vehicles for many years but 2013 is hopefully THE year for me to buy, drive and display one.

My main interest is in post-war US vehicles and, after a lot of research and talking to the unfailingly helpful owners and others on the show field, I have settled on the Chevy CUCV series or the M151A2 MUTT (see my appeal in the Wanted section).

So guys, your advice and guidance on my choice will be most appreciated, along with any suggestions for storage in the Northants area within 15-20 miles of Jct 16 M1.

I look forward to some great discussions on the HMVF and (is it too late to wish it?) Happy New Year!

Hi Steve.

Welcome to the green mad house.

I must have missed your wanted ad on a Chevrolet M1009 - because I have one that does not get any use and am willing to part with it.

pics002.jpg

Let me know if you are interested as I am due to take it to Southampton soon for another interested party.

I also have a CUCV II (2000 model) in my possession that may possibly come up for sale.

Regards

Markheliops

Hi Mark,

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes I am interested in both. Can you give me more info please.

Steve y.larner@btinternet.com

Hi Steve.

Welcome to the green mad house.

I must have missed your wanted ad on a Chevrolet M1009 - because I have one that does not get any use and am willing to part with it.

pics002.jpg

Let me know if you are interested as I am due to take it to Southampton soon for another interested party.

I also have a CUCV II (2000 model) in my possession that may possibly come up for sale.

Regards

Markheliops