Ash Collection Antar

No, we are a little confused, Moviemars--are we on the same planet?

Explain please, this Antar, could you describe it further.

Look forward to your response.

Sounds like the jungle drums have worked Mike ! All we need now is a recent picture ?

Thanks Ian,

Nice picture of this mark 3 on Antar Gallery thread 5. Perhaps you can enlarge on the situation. Do you know which one this is, as it appears to have no markings on it, in either photograph? Is this the end product of the Rush Green pair?

Alternatively, if "theashcollection" could return with some information on it, it would be most appreciated as the Ebay book advert attached to the Antar link is decidely uninteresting. Visual post or pm fine. Thanks.

Bw,Mike.

Thanks Ian,

Nice picture of this mark 3 on Antar Gallery thread 5. Perhaps you can enlarge on the situation. Do you know which one this is, as it appears to have no markings on it, in either photograph? Is this the end product of the Rush Green pair?

Alternatively, if "theashcollection" could return with some information on it, it would be most appreciated as the Ebay book advert attached to the Antar link is decidely uninteresting. Visual post or pm fine. Thanks.

Bw,Mike.

That is the ex Alan B ANTAR, yes the product of the 2 sold AND COLLECTED out of Rush Green. Funny how I have looked at that photo in post 5 a few times and always saw it as the Ex - Manchester Airport one which Brian Bailey owns (actually thought that it was Brian squesing down the side of it). The picture in post 6 is of course the Mcr Airport / BB one clearly distinguished by the different front bumber without headlight holes and the short exhaust tail pipes.

Hello, that got you going, Ian's in the know as he took the picture, its, 50EK64 that Alan Buckingham restored, one of the Rush Green pair, I was prompted to join after seeing it's "sister" if you like that I also owned, also Ex Alan (12DM85) at Leconfield they have done a very good cosmetic restoration, the poor thing was in a bad state. There is a you tube clip of Crouch's dropping it off. We had fun loading it here! Ian may remember our yard, we managed to demolish the corner of a workshop at the bottom of a slope on a very tight corner. God knows where this link people have mentioned came from, not I! Crouch's Antar that i've seen mentioned should have good Axles as he had a pair from me as well that I was going to use on 12DM85. I will add some nice shiny pictures in due course when we get the old girl out in the yard.

Thanks Ian,

Bw,Mike.

Thanks Guys,

I think I am up to speed, but still confused about the Ebay 'Said Antar' link.

50EK64 is certainly a 'newbie' on us and I thank all concerned in bringing it to our attention.

If 'theashcollection' or Ian would like to send me a good pic of her, I can include this missing link before publication!

Pm always monitored and acknowledged!

Thank You.

Mike.

Thanks Guys,

I think I am up to speed, but still confused about the Ebay 'Said Antar' link.

50EK64 is certainly a 'newbie' on us and I thank all concerned in bringing it to our attention.

If 'theashcollection' or Ian would like to send me a good pic of her, I can include this missing link before publication!

Pm always monitored and acknowledged!

Thank You.

Mike.

Think its just something the forum does, linking a word with something on Ebay. Maybe Joris or Lee can explain better.

Thanks Ian,

It is quite an unsettling experience!

Can I assume (always a dangerous thing to do) that 50 EK 64 is chassis 63252 and can I also read into the 12/85 mention, that she was the other of the two Antars from Rush Green. I don't suppose anybody knows the number of the remaining gang of three, still???? residing in R.G.

Thanks again,

Best wishes,

Mike.

Thanks Ian,

It is quite an unsettling experience!

Can I assume (always a dangerous thing to do) that 50 EK 64 is chassis 63252 and can I also read into the 12/85 mention, that she was the other of the two Antars from Rush Green. I don't suppose anybody knows the number of the remaining gang of three, still???? residing in R.G.

Thanks again,

Best wishes,

Mike.

I have no idea so will leave all the tech stuff to AshCollection to explain.