Hello to all

Ex-boy

Hi everyone,

I'm a brand new member, so I'd like to say hello to you all out there.

I found this forum by chance yesterday and I'm not sure yet if I will be of much use to it, but being an ex-REME VM, I hope I have some experiences and perhaps a few pictures and anecdotes of interest.

Best regards to all,

Steve.

Just a thank you for the welcoming replies. I don't have time to pull up a box right now, but will try to get back in a few hours. Once I get the hang I will post some photographs I acquired a couple of years ago, of vehicles on wading trials, which should be of interest. I hope you can catch them before too long.

Steve.

Just a thank you for the welcoming replies. I don't have time to pull up a box right now, but will try to get back in a few hours. Once I get the hang I will post some photographs I acquired a couple of years ago, of vehicles on wading trials, which should be of interest. I hope you can catch them before too long.

Steve.

Advice on preperation may be urgently required with the current weather forcast! :-D